Friday, November 07, 2008

Have you hear of "Hour of Howard"?

Being one of only two real estate virtual assistants that has received the honor as a Star Power Recommended Supplier I am always excited to see what Howard is going to bring to the real estate agent today.

I just receieved his special announcement of a webinar that is coming up next week, which I am sure you do not want to miss. Check it out! You will be glad you did!

Join Howard Britton of Go Star Power for the Hour of Howard educational webinar "Marketing: YOU – Top of Mind With Today’s Consumer!". Howard Brinton and STAR POWER Stars Tami Spaulding and Heidi Hines will reveal the secrets of...
  • How to generate steady referrals
  • That, YES, Farming still works
  • How to make easy contacts with your market How to utilize the Press to your advantage Many Time Tested Winners!
Send me a quick email after the webinar and let me know what you got from it. I would love to hear your opinions.

No comments: