Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Change The Way You Think in 2009

Well, here we are moving into a New Year! I am thrilled to leave 2008 behind, but take the experiences of 2008 with me. On the eve of the New Year I always look at the good and the bad that I experienced in the previous year, feel the experience again and then decide what I take with me that will improve my life into the new year. 2008 is no exception. I had some crazy things happen - as the movie is called "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly". Can't we all relate to the title? We all have experiences in life, but which one's are you going to take with you in to the new year. Make sure you take the positive experiences with you, but remember the not so positive one's - these will keep you grounded.

So, this morning I am reading Chris Brogan's blog and thought is was great, so take a minute to visit what he has to say about going into 2009. Then take a minute to reflect.

One thing I know I will take from 2008 with me into 2009 and that is the friendships I made, my clients appreciation, the knowledge and the ideas that I generated that will make such an impact on my life.

Wishing you a wonderful new year! Make it count and take time to help others - even if it is just to say hi to a stranger. It is amazing the impact we all can make by just smiling and showing compassion towards one another.

No comments: