Monday, December 15, 2008

Managing Twitter - Great Add-ons

Most likely you are Twittering and if not then why not? It is a cool way to social network with others in your industry and to get referrals, new business or just to stay in-touch.

Being a real estate virtual assistant, I have been twittering for a while now, but found it took to much of my time, so I did not focus on using it until I found two great add-on tools. If you are like me you want what works and is effective. So, try these two add-on programs to Twitter and then follow me. I will follow you back.

Twitter Deck - The only add-on I have found useful in managing my time with Twitter. TweetDeck enables users to split their main feed (All Tweets) into topic or group specific columns allowing a broader overview of tweets. Make sure to set up Groups! You can set up groups for real estate agents, virtual assistants, friends, family, etc. and keep everyone organized.

Twitter for Blackberry Users - Have everything set up on your Blackberry so you can manage your tweets anywhere - anytime.

If you are using a different PDA and want to install Twitter, just do a Google search and you will find a program for that PDA.

And, don't forget to follow me - Kim Hughes - Real Estate Virtual Assistant

A Word to the wise, don't just twitter about silly things, make your tweets and eye-catcher. The more you have to offer the more followers you will get.

No comments: